Thursday, January 10, 2013

Calling all angels




It's been a 3.5 months since my angel left my arms. The pain is still the same. It's unchanged. I actually feel worse as the new year rolled around. As the clock ticked down to the new year I felt myself falling more and more apart. I have to start a whole new year without him. I'm still very angry with god and mourning very deeply. No one seems to understand and that I am just being negative. I lost my son..How am I supposed to be positive? He was my whole world and in an instant he was taken from me. I get upset when people ask if I'm ok even tho I know they have good intentions it still gets under my skin. This song is for Ryker it was sang at his funeral and I will never ever EVER forget my son. I will always miss him and I will NEVER get over it. I love you so much Goob.

No comments:

Post a Comment