Saturday, June 18, 2011

Not the best week



So this week has surely been a rough one for me. A lot going on at the moment and it's taking it's toll. I've never had so many emotions at one time. I kinda feel lost in my life at the moment. Unsure what I'm supposed to do and what path I'm supposed to be taking. It's kind of a helpless feeling. Got some news about the boyfriend that is very difficult to take in. Everything just seems to be going in the wrong direction and it's only getting harder. I don't know how much more I can take to be honest. I'm extremely confused right now and I have a lot to think about. I just found out not long ago my Grandpa has only a year or two left because his cancer has progressed so rapidly, than the whole Jason thing, and all the other stresses on top of it with the business and second job. It's been one hell of a week. I'm honestly at a state where I literally don't know what to do. I hate that feeling most of all. Looks like I have a lot of thinking to do and decisions to make..Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment